RYA Powerboat Level 2
Provides the skills and background knowledge needed by the competent powerboat driver and is the basis of the International Certificate of Competence. It aims to teach boat handling and seamanship in powerboats. It focuses on low speed close quarters handling, man overboard recovery, an introduction to driving at planing speed, and collision regulations. Qualification needed if you're keen to help out at the club.
A 2 day course. 0900-1700 approx
Cost: £135 members £300 non-members
Minimum age: 13yrs
You will need;
- Waterproofs and warm clothes
- Buoyancy aid or lifejacket
- Notebook and pen
- A Passport Photo for your certificate
You will get a RYA logbook and handbook.
Course held at Exe Sailing Club with a minimum duration of 16 hours, with a maximum ratio of, 1 instructor to 3 students.
This event encompases the following:
- PB2 - 20th and 21st Jan : 20 - 21 January 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
- PB2 - 10th and 11th Feb : 10 - 11 February 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
- PB2 - 9th and 10th March : 9 - 10 March 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
- PB2 - 21st and 22nd September : 21 - 22 September 2024, 09:00 - 17:00
Last updated 7:22am on 10 December 2023